Doggie Daddy is an anthropomorphic dog and the father of Augie Doggie.
Doggie Daddy always tries to do the best he can at raising his rambunctious son Augie. Their mutual admiration included Daddy gently chiding, "Augie, my son, my son", when he would disappoint his father; and when his son would say or do something that inspired pride, Daddy would turn to the audience and say (with a grin), "Dat's my boy who said dat!"
Doggie Daddy has somewhat of a "temper" and often gets aggressive over his sons' doings (or if someone picks on or messes with his son), often, Daddy would try to do the "best for his son". In some cases he can be clever and succeed in his goals; when Augie wanted to be a Watchdog like his father, Daddy hesistated at the thought of his son being a Watchdog, because he wanted Augie to go to college instead, soon after, Augie thought being a Watchdog was too easy and wanted to go collage like his father wanted him to.
Doggie Daddy does everything to judge what's best for them which can be too much to Augie's displeasure sometimes. Despite his strictness, he has a warm personality and would ultimately agree to his son's wishes.
Daddy is a large orange-furried dog wearing a purple collar. He has three hairs on his head. He also has a black nose, a peach snot and a pair of white eyes.
- The Quick Draw McGraw Show
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- Yogi's Gang
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- Wake, Rattle & Roll - "Fender Bender 500" segment
- Yo Yogi!
- Cartoon Network promos and advertisements
- Yogi's Ark Lark (film)
- Casper's First Christmas
- Yogi's First Christmas
- Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper
- Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose
- The Good, the Bad, and Huckleberry Hound (Doggie Daddy only)
- Hanna-Barbera's 50th: A Yabba Dabba Doo Celebration
Guest Appearances Edit
- The Yogi Bear Show - "Yogi's Birthday Party"
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Peanut Puberty"
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Droopy Botox" (Doggie Daddy only)
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Bird Girl of Guantanmole"
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Evolutionary War"
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "The Death of Harvey"
Appearances in other mediaEdit
- in "I Am Weasel" he made a quick cameo in the episode "I Am My Life Time" as an elderly.
- In the Robot Chicken episode: "Ban on the Fun" segment: "Laff-a-Munich he made a breif non-speaking appearence; in the sketch, he was killed by gunshot fired by "Mumbly".
- in the "Family Guy" episode: "Brothers & Sisters", he appeared as the third husband of Carol Pewterschmidt at Mayor Adam West's house with Evan Johnson and Randall Carrington, Carol's two previous husbands when Lois tried to point out the mistakes Carol had made in her past. Carol's extensive surname would give him the last name of "Stone".
- Doug Young voiced Doggie Daddy as a Jimmy Durante impersonation.